Circus Minor in Torment: Tides of Numenera is an location in Sagus Cliffs. It is the first place you see after you left Reef of Fallen Worlds. Many people think Circus Minor is the center of the city, as people meet and trade here. The public exectuion ground is also located here.
Experience can be gained here:
- 2XP, try to stop Death-of-Ris from doing his work.
- 2XP, exaime the device at west, near the Genocide.
- 2XP, talk to the Genocide and ask it about the Nano who imprisoned it.
- 2XP, ask that kid Jherem about the market and Scarrohall.
- 2XP, ask Jherem what "mard" and "siro" mean.
- 2XP, ask Jheren where he come from and why he has such strange vocabulary.
- 2XP, ask Paja and Kellenor about Jherem's past.
- 2XP, ask Paja and Kellenor about the House of Empty Time.
- 2XP, ask Prata about fixing a complicated device.
- 2XP, give Prata the shard you found at Broken Dome.
- 2XP, tell Canadu that it seems El-Jinto does all the work.
- 3XP, ask El-Jinto's past after speaking to Canadu.
- 2XP, recall why Zaofi's sculpture looks so familiar.
Items can be found in this area:
- 144 Shins for succeeding at the might task of smashing the stones in the rubble near the stairs to Government Square.
- 83 Shins in a canister the rubble near the stairs to Government Square.
Merchants in this area:
Missions in this area:
Trivia, player notes,videos, fan art and such go here.
Circus Minor Sub Areas
- The Genocide
- Paja and Kellenor
- Tol Maguur
- Mimeon and Casmeen