Valley of Dead Heroes in Torment: Tides of Numenera is a Location.
Valley of Dead Heroes
Experience can be gained here:
- 2XP, exaime the woodplate near landing point.
- 2XP, try to determine the nature of the darkness tear on left side of this region. (require Lore: Natural)
- 2XP, ask Luca Meregalli about himself.
- 2XP. interact with the pool. (Lore: Natural)
- 3XP, look into the eyes of statue.
- 4XP, look into the eyes again.
- 3XP, look into the eyes 3rd time.
- 15XP, look into the eyes 4th time.
- 2XP, try to decipher the meanning of monument
- 2XP, ask if a bard can join the Blob-of-Three.
- 3XP, examine the crystal
- 25XP, Try climb to the portal and the obelisk will fall, you can find a mask then. Give the mask to Blob-of-Three
Items can be found in this area:
Merchants in this area:
- The first time you arrived, some Children of Endless Gate will ask you to search for 2 memorialists for them before letting you in. Help them find these memorialists (interact with stone behind you), decieve them you couldn't find anyone, or simply attack them to get in.
- If you bond with the Darkness you will gain permanently 1 point of Intellect
- You can rest at Thalana's place for 100 shins, she's at northwest of this map.
- The floating upside-down pyramid can unleash healing power to heal your team.
- A man named Colo is similar to Callistege can be found here.
Valley of Dead Heroes Sub Areas
- Ronos Cai'sul
- Bericael Brunna
- Thalana MarQuereth
- Luca Meregalli
- Denovan Russ
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!