Underbelly in Torment: Tides of Numenera is an area beneath Sagus Cliffs. It is a slum populated by the poor and desperate, sticha, the Dendra O'hur cult and those who don't wish to be found.City's industrial centre also locate here.
Experience can be gained here:
- 2XP, ask Mechela if she trades with the sticha.
- 2XP, touch one of the spheres in the large, pyramidal obelisk.
- 2XP, tell a secret to the obelisk.
- 2XP, ask the Master Foreman about Matkina.
- 2XP, show the crystalline shard to the Master Foreman.
- 3XP, get the Master Foreman to build a digging device.
- 2XP, uncover the corpse of a dead stichus in the collapsed tunnel to the southeast.
- 2XP, ask Ch'kekt about the dead stichus in the tunnel.
- 3XP, describ the sticha lair to Mapper.
- 2XP, exaime the bloody circle on the wall
- 2XP, surrender yourself to the memory when exaime the bloody circle.
- 3XP, try to remeber how to speak the stichus language when talking to Ch'kekt.
- +1 Might Pool, Get to work as Master Foreman instructed.
- The fishing rod near Crooked Queek will yield a new cypher after resting each day. Including a permanent stat boost cypher.
Items can be found in this area:
Merchants in this area:
Missions in this area:
Trivia, player notes,videos, fan art and such go here.
Underbelly Sub Areas
- W: Circus Minor
- E: Cliff's Edge
- N: Government Square
- Crippled Foreman
- Master Foreman
- Blind Foreman
- Crooked Qeek
- Dead Sticha
- Manth Pa
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!