Cliff's Edge in Torment: Tides of Numenera is an area in Sagus Cliffs that gets its name from the immense cliff it is perched on. Many poor folks have built their homes around and in the cliff, and are at risk of collapse.
Experience can be gained here:
- 2XP, tell Lord Vungten that the people are not weak.
- 2XP, ask Mother Tomaz can Lord Vungten be trusted or not.
- 2XP, +1 permanent speed pool for defeating Aidan Sitabo (Speed/Quick Finger Task).
- an additional +1 Speed bonus is earned if opting to end Aidan's life upon his defeat.
- 3XP, examine the floating Triangles.
- 2XP, examine the Chiurgical Drone in the Chiurgical Parlor.
- 2XP, Talk to Avina about looking like someone you met at the Fifth Eye.
Items can be found in this area:
- Quickice Axe
- Ring of El-Aemor
Merchants in this area:
Missions in this area:
Jernaugh's medical service may accidentally kill you character.
Cliff's Edge Sub Areas