Buried Crossroads is a Location in Torment: Tides of Numenera and is a strange place near sticha's lair, possibly one of Changing God's laboratories. You can get here from Sticha's Lair. (required digging automaton created by Master Foreman)
Experience can be gained here:
- 3XP，Force the mirrors to focus on the creatures when looking into the large central mirror.
- +1 Might, Intellect or Speed, Determine the purpose of tiny lens
- You can get additional stat pool if you chose the small lens when interacting with that device in the middle of the room, but chose carefully when you interact with these mirrors, choosing large mirror summons enemies and the red mirror kills you directly.
Items can be found in this area:
- Bronze Sphere, interact with mirrors.
- A Study in Datasphere Analysis, interact with the machine on left side (requires Callistege).
- A Tome of Singing Thorns, loot from a crate in NW.
Merchants in this area:
Missions in this area:
You can get addtional stat pool if you chose the small lense when interacting with that device in the middle of room, but chose carefully when you interact with these mirrors, chosing large mirror summons enemies and the red mirror kills you directly.
Buried Crossroads Sub Areas
- SE: Sticha's Lair
- Mirror with purple glow: Circus Minor
- Mirror with red line: The Calm
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
If you observe the Purple light mirror it teleports you to the giant clock in Cirus Minor.
Lore: Mystical level of Trained required to bring up the option for the small lenses
I don't have an option for for manipulating the tiny lenses at the mirrors in the middle of the room...
I forgot : Replay the tune for some XP.
Book of Singing Thorns : Open it, check out the title :
Cyanosis - Hemophilia - Bruising - Jaundice - Argyria.
The 5 words are linked to the five colors.
Play them in the given medical order for a +1 stat in Intellect (blue, red, indigo, gold, silver)