Buried Crossroads is a Location in Torment: Tides of Numenera and is a strange place near sticha's lair, possibly one of Changing God's laboratories. You can get here from Sticha's Lair. (required digging automaton created by Master Foreman)
Experience can be gained here:
- 3XP，Force the mirrors to focus on the creatures when looking into the large central mirror.
- +1 Might, Intellect or Speed, Determine the purpose of tiny lens
- You can get additional stat pool if you chose the small lens when interacting with that device in the middle of the room, but chose carefully when you interact with these mirrors, choosing large mirror summons enemies and the red mirror kills you directly.
Items can be found in this area:
- Bronze Sphere, interact with mirrors.
- A Study in Datasphere Analysis, interact with the machine on left side (requires Callistege).
- A Tome of Singing Thorns, loot from a crate in NW.
Merchants in this area:
Missions in this area:
You can get addtional stat pool if you chose the small lense when interacting with that device in the middle of room, but chose carefully when you interact with these mirrors, chosing large mirror summons enemies and the red mirror kills you directly.