Order of Truth (Area) in Torment: Tides of Numenera is a sub-area inside Government Square and the headquarters of the Order of same name.
Order of Truth (Area)
Experience can be gained here:
- 2XP, listen to Sn'erf's story.
- 2XP, listen to Sn'erf's perception of human intercourse.
- 2XP, remember the language in which the base of the pyramid-shaped object is written in the west of the room
- 2XP, tell Min that the founder of this branch of the Order might have been the Changing God.
- 2XP, ask Min how long have he been in this spire.
- 2XP, determine why the machine to the left of Min look familiar.
Items can be found in this area:
- By wiki contributor 126.96.36.199: The Beads of Time Neverending, an ornament slot item, can be obtained from the pyramid shaped object in the NW side by going progressively down the visible spectrum: left (remove:lurid red), front (replace:bright orange), right (remove:dull orange), right(replace:blazing orange), bottom(remove:shining yellow), back (replace:cool green), back(remove:brilliant blue), bottom(replace:indigo), front(remove:deep violet), left(replace:deep violet)
Merchants in this area:
Missions in this area:
If Last Castoff convince Piquo to spend his money on education, then he will show up here.